perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: ApacheCon US 2005 CFP slightly extended]
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:32:05 GMT
Perrin Harkins wrote:
> You've got an extra couple of days to put in a talk, so let's get some
> more mod_perl talks in there!  ApacheCon is a great conference to speak
> at and I know that many of you have stories worth telling but haven't
> stepped up yet.  This is your chance.

I'm not submitting any proposals, as I won't be there, so hopefully
someone else will submit the usual 3h tutorial proposal. You are welcome
to reuse my material for your presentation (for this conference and
anywhere else), please contact me if you want it (the original source
files and the build package).