perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Apache::DBI patches
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:12:27 GMT
Hi,

I agree with all 3 patches.

Thanks for splitting them out.  That made my life so much easier.

HTH

--------------
The URL

http://people.apache.org/~pgollucci/CPAN/Apache-DBI/Apache-DBI-0.100.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

   file: $CPAN/authors/id/P/PG/PGOLLUCCI/Apache-DBI-0.100.tar.gz
   size: 31562 bytes
    md5: dc271d79f7d82508b1232eaac6a1fa53

No action is required on your part
Request entered by: PGOLLUCCI (Philip M. Gollucci)
Request entered on: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:07:30 GMT
Request completed:  Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:08:47 GMT

Thanks,

--------------
Changes:
0.100 08/10/2005

   - Move $Idx from a file-scoped variable to a connect() scoped
     variable, which gets passed to other subroutines as needed.
     This will ensure that the cleanup/rollback feature will work
     properly when a script uses more than one database handle to the
     same database.
     [Joe Thomas <joet@tellme.com>]

   - Fixed issues relating to changing handle state post
     connection.  Handles now returned in same state as original and
     incomplete transactions rolled back before re-issuing handle so.
     Submited by: [Joe Thomas <joet@tellme.com>]
     Contributed by: [Patrick Mulvany <paddy@firedrake.org>]

   - Fix a () bug in the connect() determining whether we must ping
     the database. PingTimeOut = 0 now works as documented.

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.

Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/