perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: Trying to get File and Directory info off of external server quickly
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:36:18 GMT
I'm not sure if HEAD would work.
Basically, I'm trying to read a directory's files.
After I confirm a file exists and doesn't have zero
size I check that it has the appropriate extension
for the directory then I add the directory address,
file name and extension to a table in our database.

It used to be easy when I was using php on a single
server system (which is what I'm migrating from.) Now
that I am using a two server system it's a little tricker.

Thanks,
Boysenberry

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to Humaniteque and / or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.

http://www.habitatlife.com
The World's Best Site Builder