perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Alexander Charbonnet <alexan...@charbonnet.com>
Subject Re: Custom deflation gzip filter [mp2]
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:08:03 GMT
Wow, I hadn't realized there was such a big change that didn't make it to
Sarge.  What a mess.  Fortunately, there appears to be a backport; that'll
make things easy.  Thanks for letting me know; that would have been a nasty
surprise.

Unforunately, it doesn't seem like that would cause my IE problem, but I guess
it's possible.  I'll give it a try tomorrow.