perl-modperl mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Apache::Test not finding global config file
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:29:45 GMT
On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 04:04:13PM -0400, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> >I've looked through the Apache::TestConfig.pm file to try to find where
> >the problem may be but cannot figure out where that module obtains the
> >configuration file or how to dump out the configuration file it is
> >automatically finding.
> ~/.apache-test/TestConfigData.pm, then @INC/lib/Apache/TestConfigData.pm

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for the response. I've looked through the TestConfigData.pm file
but no httpd_conf is defined. I do not have a ~/.apache-test directory.
I was actually trying to get some feedback about what sub in the
TestConfig.pm module is responsible for tracking down the config file.

> ./TEST -trace=debug  (anyone of the apache error log levels are valid)

Thanks for the pointer! Actually the output shows where that config file
is being found. In fact, I found that everything works fine when I run
t/TEST. However, when running ./Build test, the LoadModule directives
are not being found. Do you know if there a way to pass the trace
setting thru ./Build so I can figure out why it's having troubles
finding my config file?

Thanks,
William

--