perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Perrin Harkins <per...@elem.com>
Subject Re: survey
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:33:36 GMT
On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 09:41 -0500, Frank Wiles wrote:
>   Perrin, if you need some help or need someone to take it over,
>   I've got some time this weekend I could work on it.  Let me know.

The document has been in the mod_perl docs subversion repository for a
while now, here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/modperl/docs/trunk/work_in_progress/press_release.txt

I have not had time to work on it.  What it still needs is incorporation
of a Win32 success story that I have in bits and pieces in several e-
mails.  It's not a simple job to turn it into something coherent.  If
you want to try it, I can forward them to you.

It is probably already too long according to friends of mine who work in
PR-related fields, so anything added to it needs to be very short.  I
realize that everyone wants to say everything they think about mod_perl
in this one document, but our target here is places like eWeek, not
hardcore developers.  It needs to be short enough that someone might
bother to read it.

After that is done, I can send it through the Apache Software Foundation
machinery and get it sent out.

- Perrin