perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vanasco <jvana...@mastersofbranding.com>
Subject Re: is there a templating system that....
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:56:05 GMT
That is pretty much EXACTLY what I was looking for.  Thanks!

I really wanted to shy away from using anything TAL oriented, and
mason/template toolkit are great - but require too much overhead (as
i'm not making a mason/tt app, requiring them for rendering is just
silly).

OT: i know some people here have to use javascript occasionally.   my
friend bob just released a javascript library at http://mochikit.com
(mit/artistic license).  if you have to do anything with javascript,
i'd suggest taking a look at it.  he claims it makes javascript suck
less, which I think it pretty much does -- the library pretty much
makes javascript behave like python.