perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vanasco <jvana...@mastersofbranding.com>
Subject Re: is there a templating system that....
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:07:49 GMT

This looks useful as well.  I think i might bench HTML::Template and
Text::TagTemplate against one another for memory usage.  (i'm sure
speed is comparable and barely noticeable.  the more apache forks i can
get the better though)

If/else and loops are already 'too much' -- I essentially just want
variable substitution.  I want designers to be able to work on a page
and not need to know anything about the  code/logic.  Names go here,
dates go here, etc.   I have a bunch of custom mod_perl stuff that
handles everything right now. I just want to split the code out of the
handler routines.