perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Erik Scholtz <e.scho...@argonsoft.de>
Subject vhosts and mod_perl
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:23:31 GMT
Hello,

I have two vhosts, each running with a different project. Both projects
are using a "config.pm", located directly in the cgi-bin directory.

Now it happens, that the project1 uses the config.pm of project2 and
vice versa.

I have no idea, why this happens. Anyone of you a hint for me?

Config of the two vhosts:
-------------------------
<VirtualHost project1.mydomain.com>
         ServerName project1.mydomain.com
         ServerAdmin myemail@mydomain.com
         DocumentRoot /path/to/mydomain.com/project1/www

         <Location /cgi-bin/>
                 SetHandler perl-script
                 PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
                 PerlInitHandler Apache::Reload
                 PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
                 Options +ExecCGI
    </Location>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost project2.mydomain.com>
         ServerName project2.mydomain.com
         ServerAdmin myemail@mydomain.com
         DocumentRoot /path/to/mydomain.com/project2/www

         <Location /cgi-bin/>
                 SetHandler perl-script
                 PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
                 PerlInitHandler Apache::Reload
                 PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
                 Options +ExecCGI
    </Location>
</VirtualHost>

Head of perlscript on project1:
-------------------------------
#!/usr/bin/perl
###
use strict;
use lib '/path/to/mydomain.com/project1/www/cgi-bin/';
use config;
my $config = &config;

Head of perlscript on project2:
-------------------------------
#!/usr/bin/perl
###
use strict;
use lib '/path/to/mydomain.com/project2/www/cgi-bin/';
use config;
my $config = &config;

Server version:
Server Version: Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) mod_perl/1.999.22 Perl/v5.8.6
Server Built: May 4 2005 20:47:57

Best regards,
Erik