perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Lost my <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 01:42:58 GMT
Thomas Hilbig wrote:
> Since updating to mp2.0.0 and httpd 2.0.54, my CGI
> scripts no longer include the heading at the top:
>
> This is causing grief to some browsers (IE6 and
> Firefox) in that some of the CSS layout properties
> aren't working (document.body.scrollTop is always 0).
>

> I'm not sure if there is an httpd, mp2 or CGI setting
> that will turn the header back on.  Any suggestions?
Did you update the CGI.pm version on your system?

You need CGI.pm 3.10 to work with mp2.0.0.

If you are using CGI.pm 3.10 what version were you using before? Doing a
diff might be helpful... Things have changed but enough that you should
be able to look for 'xml' in it and see any changes.

HTH

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.