perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stephen Quinney <stephen.quin...@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject mod_perl2 and Attribute::Handlers?
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:47:45 GMT
I have been attempting to use some code that utilises the
Attribute::Handlers module within mod_perl2 without success. I know the
modules work perfectly outside of the mod_perl2 environment. I am aware
that there are issues with this as it is doing work at the CHECK phase
and I've read:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/coding/coding.html#C_CHECK__and_C_INIT__Blocks

I have tried using PerlModule, PerlLoadModule and a startup.pl script
via PerlPostConfigRequire but none of these are having the desired
effect. Is there any hope of finding a way around this or should I
just bite the bullet and rewrite the code?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen Quinney