perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jan Eden <li...@janeden.org>
Subject Re: mod_perl configuration trouble
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:35:24 GMT
Joe Cullin wrote on 22.06.2005:

>Also, PerlHandler was replaced with PerlResponseHandler in 2.0.
>
>PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
>
>It's kind of tough learning mod_perl right now, because all the
>books give 1.0 examples, and 2.0 seems to have a lot of small
>differences.  The docs at perl.apache.org are a good reference.
>Here's a page that covers some of the 1.0 - 2.0 differences:

Right, I am already flipping through the online docs - my boss wants the transition to be
in finished quickly (as always). At least all the scripts are written in a strict fashion
and I hope I don't have to change anything there.

Now if I can only get that @INC problem solved, I am happy.

Thanks for the link,

Jan
--
He who would give up a little liberty in return for a little security deserves neither liberty
nor security. - Benjamin Franklin