perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Anonymous Lion <anonymous.l...@gmail.com>
Subject [Question] OS X 10.4
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:22:16 GMT
Newbie

I'm trying to set up the existing Apache 1.3 on my OS X 10.4 to run
perl scripts. I believe I have made all of the necessary httpd.conf
changes. When I try to run a perl script from the command line, all
goes well. But when I try to run it from my relocated CGI-Executables
folder/directory (http://localhost/CGI-Executables/first.cgi) I get
three Internal Server Errors.

Script (name is first.cgi)
#!/usr/bin/perl/ -w
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print "<h2>Hello, World!</h2>\n";

error_log entries (without date-time stamps)
(20)Not a directory: exec of /Sites/CGI-Exec$
[client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script h$
[client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: /Sit$

Any assistance on where to look for solutions to this would be
appreciated. I have been able to find quite a few instances of
"Premature end of script" in archived discussions, but none of the
solutions I have found appear to make a difference. I have not been
able to find anything on "Not a directory" or "File does not exist".

Thanks,
A.L.