perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Nick Pietraniec <mli...@resistive.net>
Subject Can't load perl file
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 21:31:28 GMT
Hello everyone,

Hoping someone out has experienced this before.  I've poured through
archives and faqs but haven't seen any info on it.  I just tried
everything below on a clean server because I thought I messed something
up during an upgrade, but I'm getting this on more than one computer.

I'm trying to set up apache 2 (2.0.54) on Windows 2000 Server

with SSL (from here -- currently working)
http://smithii.com/?q=node/view/30

The latest version of ActivePerl (5.8.7.813)

and...  mod_perl, which I've installed via the "mpinstall" script here..
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/os/win32/install.html#PPM_Packages

I've got

----

LoadFile "C:/Perl/bin/perl58.dll"

PerlRequire "c:/Apache2/conf/mod_perl.pl"