perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Joe Cullin <jcul...@unipress.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl configuration trouble
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:32:12 GMT
Also, PerlHandler was replaced with PerlResponseHandler in 2.0.

   PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry

It's kind of tough learning mod_perl right now, because all the books give
1.0 examples, and 2.0 seems to have a lot of small differences.  The docs
at perl.apache.org are a good reference.  Here's a page that covers some
of the 1.0 - 2.0 differences:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html#C_Apache__Registry___C_Apache__PerlRun__and_Friends

-Joe