perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Ronni <bou...@inl.gov>
Subject Re: Bareword "Apache::OK" not allowed while "strict subs" in use
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:57:47 GMT
Philip!

You already know this but you're a genius!

It worked just as you said.  I used the rm -rf commands to remove any
reference to Apache2 in the perl directories then reinstalled
mod_perl-2.0.1 and all is well - okay, so far.  I have a TON to learn
about how to use it but it works as promised in the documentation.  The
example perl works from the perl directory.  They key for me was
removing the already existing stuff.  I will be better about that next
time!  Also, in case this helps anyone else out - I removed the
reference in the httpd.conf file   "PerlModule Apache2"   so that the
perl was no longer looking for /Apache2/ in the perl directories.  It's
all fine now.  Thanks again!

And sorry, Stas!  You're right.  I spent days in the archives and they
are difficult to find who wrote what.  I should have remembered that!

Thanks again!  You'll NEVER know how VERY much this is appreciated!
Ronni