perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Garrison Hoffman <garri...@codefix.net>
Subject Re: [JOB] Perl Programmer for large-scale Apache/mod_perl development
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:35:30 GMT
Perrin Harkins wrote:
> Guys, I understand that you're interested in discussing the dynamics of
> programming teams and hiring approaches, but it really isn't on-topic
> for this list.  It isn't even specifically about Perl.  Maybe one of you
> could start a thread on http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/?biz and post
> the URL here for others who want to join?

If the parent post is considered on-topic, why would you want to
discourage discussion, even if it becomes a wee bit tangential?

I'll admit that I'm naturally paranoid, but I'd be far less suspicious
if you didn't work for the company in question and hadn't already posted
in this thread.

-gh
 Garrison Hoffman                          (718) 210-3445
 Codefix Consulting, Inc.             http://codefix.net/