perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: testing against both apache 1.x and 2.x
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 23:45:17 GMT
Dorian Taylor wrote:
> so i'm working on one of my modules that works in both mod_perl 1
> and 2, (custom config directives, conditional makefile processing,
> the whole nine) and i realized i have to test against both apache
> 1 and 2, preferably in one sequence. now, there's APACHE_TEST_APXS,
> APACHE_TEST_HTTPD and whatnot, but what would be a sane way to go
> about retrieving both to do a single test run?

I suppose you need to run the first part of the test then reconfigure the
server, restart it and run the second part. Torsten was working on such a
feature for Apache-Test, as you can see:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl-test-dev&m=111639898317619&w=2

I'm not sure why he didn't followup on that message with an updated patch,
so it is still uncommitted. Torsten?