perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Gokul P. Nair" <gpnai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache2::Cookie confusing path and domain
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:53:43 GMT
Hello,

I read in the libapreq2 mail archives that using
APR::* is recommended over the Apache2::Cookie modules
and that there was debate over dumping the Apache2::*
modules but were left behind only for backward
compatibilities. Please check this thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apreq-dev&m=111695546005425&w=2

I'm confused as to which is the best way to go about
setting and retrieving cookies.

Thanks,

Gokul P. Nair

--- Jonathan Vanasco <jvanasco@mastersofbranding.com>