perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jeff Ambrosino <jbambros...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: advice needed: mod_perl reverse proxy
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 20:12:29 GMT
I've had some similar issues, but gotten around them by using
erro_headers_out.  This worked for me, so you might give it a try:

        $f->r->headers_out->unset('Content-Length');
        $f->r->err_headers_out->set('Content-Length' => length($NewBody));

Obviously "$NewBody" is whatever you're using to buffer the content.
FYI this is used with an HTTP output filter on mp2 (RC4) within a
reverse mod_proxy.

Jeff