perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "David Hofmann" <mor4...@hotmail.com>
Subject Graphics / Pie Charts
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 19:34:18 GMT
In order to provided stat data on my companies website my boss has asked me
to write a program that pulls stat data from our database and display it on
a page in graphs and pie charts. He'd like the program to hand the abilty to
up the minute request, so I have to generate them on the fly.

The database side I can do eaily. However I haven't ever played with graphs
and charts.

Someone recommend that I use GDGraph-1.43. Looking at it there hasn't been
an update since 2003. So before I go play with it I figure I ask here if
anyone has done and graph stuff, and if there a better module to use under
mod perl.

Thanks,

David