perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Carl Brewer <c...@bl.echidna.id.au>
Subject [mp2] porting older mp2 code to 2.0.0 - I'm stuck with params from apreq!
Date Sun, 22 May 2005 00:51:47 GMT

I'm porting my code to mp2.0.0 from 1.99.older (16?)  - so
far mostly ok, but I'm stuck on a conversion with
apreq - I've now got libapreq2-2.05-dev installed (the
distributed version, not sucked from svn/cvs).

I was using the following code to grab input :

sub hash_post {
     # returns a hash of all the POST values

     use Apache::Request;

     my ($r) = shift;

     my %rethash = {};

     my $req = Apache::Request->new($r);
     my @param_names = $req->param;
     foreach my $value (@param_names) {
         $rethash{$value} = $req->param($value);
     }

     return %rethash;
}

It's crude, but it worked with mp1.99 and libapreq 2.04-dev.

I've been floundering around with libapreq 2.05-dev
tryin to get at the params, but I don't really know
what I'm doing - and I haven't been able to find any
simple examples in the apreq code - save for some
pretty hairy stuff in glue/perl/t/apreq/cgi.t, but isn't
apreq supposed to hide all that bucket brigade stuff? I
just want the params from my POST and GET requests!

Can anyone suggest what simple change I need to make to the
above to get it working with mp2.0.0/libapreq-2.05-dev?

thanks!

Carl