perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Foo Ji-Haw <jh...@nexlabs.com>
Subject Re: What Perl/Apache for mod_perl under Windows?
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 03:28:56 GMT
I've had similar experiences with Apache restarting itself. The problem
almost always lies with my code though. :P

But I don't know why it should cause Apache to reload itself, rather
than simply spit out an error message and point me in the right
direction. Things like this sometimes cause me to take more time to debug.