perl-modperl mailing list archives

From OpenMacNews <OpenMacN...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: Apache2::Status bug?
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 17:18:23 GMT
hi stas,

>> although i'm relatively new to its use, /perl-status seems to behave w/
>> no obvious errors (so far).
>>
>> if there's any info i can provide that may be helpful, pls let me know.
>
> You need to enable: the terse feature and then follow: Loaded Modules ->
> Apache::Const -> Apache::Const::OK -> Syntax Tree Dump (execution order)
> Did you do that? The config I've used was:
>
> <Location /status/perl>
>      PerlSetVar StatusOptionsAll On
>      PerlSetVar StatusDumper On
>      PerlSetVar StatusPeek On
>      PerlSetVar StatusLexInfo On
>      PerlSetVar StatusDeparse On
>      PerlSetVar StatusDeparseOptions "-p -sC"
>      PerlSetVar StatusTerse On
>      PerlSetVar StatusTerseSize On
>      PerlSetVar StatusTerseSizeMainSummary On
>      SetHandler modperl
>      PerlResponseHandler Apache2::Status
> </Location>

the devil, apparently, IS in the details ... =)

i mod'd my httpd.conf as above, and followed the sequence, and -- sure nuf:

    Syntax Tree Dump (execution) for Apache2::Const::OK
    OK

    to complete your request.

      Apache/2.1.5-dev (Unix) DAV/2 SVN/1.2.0-rc2 mod_perl/1.999.23-dev
    Perl/v5.8.6 Port 80

w/ the following in the apachelog ...

    [Mon May 02 10:12:02 2005] [error] [client 10.0.0.6] err: coderef has no
START\n, referer:
http://localhost/perl-status/Apache2::Const::OK/FUNCTION?cv_dump

fwiw, setting any/all of:

>      PerlSetVar StatusTerse Off
>      PerlSetVar StatusTerseSize Off
>      PerlSetVar StatusTerseSizeMainSummary Off

has, seemingly, no effect on the error ...

cheers,

richard