perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Malcolm J Harwood <mjhlist-modp...@liminalflux.net>
Subject Re: RC6 build problems
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 15:36:04 GMT
On Tuesday 17 May 2005 01:59 pm, you wrote:

> > The line:
> > 	TypesConfig "/etc/httpd/conf/mime.types"
> >
> > Should be enclosed in <IfModule mod_mime.c> </IfModule>, for the case
> > where mod_mime is disabled. I'm not seeing where the httpd.conf file is
> > generated though.
> This was an Apache-Test issue, now fixed. Please test with the current
> svn.

Finally got to testing this, it fails elsewhere:

Syntax error on line 53
of /home/mjh/devel/abs/local/apache-mod_perl/src/mod_perl-2.0/t/conf/extra.conf:
Invalid command 'AddOutputFilter', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

Which looks like it's another missing IfModule.

--
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic