perl-modperl mailing list archives

From scott fagg <scott.f...@arup.com>
Subject Apache::Upload problems (can't see upload info)
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 01:47:49 GMT

I'm trying to get apache::upload working. Module loads fine, produces no
errors, but calls to 'upload' don't produce anything usable. For
example, this snippet of code :

use Apache::Request;
use Apache::Upload;
use Data::Dumper;

$req = Apache::Request->new($r);
$upload = $req->upload();

print Dumper($upload);

produces :

$VAR1 = bless( {}, 'Apache::Upload::Table' );

If i call $req->upload() in a list context, it returns nothing.

It would appear that libapreq is not finding the form data in the POST'ed data.
Other form data is visible and accessible via $req->param

The form being processed does contain 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'

Any thoughts ? I'm using libapreq2 2.04. I couldn't see any later versions.