perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "bruce" <bedoug...@earthlink.net>
Subject mod_perl/apache questions (livejournal)
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 14:22:15 GMT
Hi...

I'm looking for a mod_perl/apache guru to talk to, possibly ask questions of
regarding an Open Source application (livejournal.org).

I'm trying to step through the app, to gain an additional understanding of
the app, and I'm running into some debugging issues. For the right person,
this is probably a 10-20 minute conversation. I'm looking to kind of
document how parts of this app work.

If you have the skills, and willing to talk with me, let me know. There
might be a contract opportunity if the results of this process pans out.

Please respond to me directly, as I haven't been able to join the modperl
mailing list...

thanks

Bruce
bedouglas@earthlink.net