perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: CPAN modules
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 05:20:29 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For those interested, to run _ALL_ tests of the modules themselves,
> modperl2, and libapreq2:
>
> I've had to install the following modules.
>
> Attached is a perl script to run this through CPAN.

Philip, we have Bundle::Apache2 which is exactly for that purpose. Feel
free to send a patch to add the missing modules.

Though as it can be seen from your list, most modules are either not
needed by normal users (used only by developers, i.e. Tie::IxHash) or they
are not required by mod_perl test suite, but they are dependencies of
other modules, and therefore should't be on that list.

I've just tested, the only modules required are:
BSD::Resource
CGI
Chatbot::Eliza
Compress::Zlib
HTML::HeadParser
LWP

all in the bundle file already, but HTML::HeadParser, which I'll add shortly