perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Foo Ji-Haw <jh...@nexlabs.com>
Subject Re: RC5 really broke some stuff
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:17:28 GMT
Thanks Perrin,

I will just like to say that this is a point in time when modperl 2
developers are feeling pain right now. Documentation is good, and
response on the mailing list is good. Things can always be better of course.

People like Jonathan and myself just have to double up (or triple-up!)
because of the change. Try telling that to your bosses that the latest
version of modperl is holding things back ('told you we should've used
Java!').

Please bear with us, and do give us help for seemingly stupid questions
when they come. I guess when people are overworked and frustrated, the
simplest things do get overlooked.