perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "INFOQUEST USA INC" <infoquestusa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: the scripts under mod_perl are running as mod_cgi
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 23:38:44 GMT
I am glad that your installtion is successful. I would suggest you to buy
some books specially 'Practical modperl" by Stas. You can always ask the
author here, if you need any help, which I consider a rare opportunity. By
the way, Authen::Captcha has some problem with mod_perl. Check the link
here: http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=336882. I think that you
also need to disable mod_gzip (if it is installed) when using proxy or ssl.
I am going to design a auto-installer for mod_perl as many of my customers
is not comfortable installing it. I will post it here soon.

Khalid