perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] mod_perl-2.0.0 RC1
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:27:31 GMT
Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

>a long awaited release candidate for mod_perl 2.0.0 is now available for
>testing.
>
>please grab the candidate from:
>
>http://www.apache.org/~gozer/mp2/mod_perl-2.0.0/mod_perl-2.0.0-RC1.tar.gz
>
> MD5:  d069e5d442ae7d75cd4a366fb65ab125
> SHA1: ad4537a9799a5b812136863f9c95d94c13a52d04
>
>and report back successes or failures.

All tests successful on WinXP/VC++ 6.0 using Apache 2.0.50 + Perl 5.8.5.

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers, suppliers and colleagues
seasons greetings.  We will not be sending corporate greetings cards this year.  Instead,
we will be making a donation to charity.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.