perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Arshavir Grigorian ...@m-cam.com>
Subject Re: Apache::Cookie
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:28:58 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:

>>libapreq2 is currently using $r->headers_out instead
>>of $r->err_headers_out, which is why you're not seeing the
>>cookie on your redirect response.  I think the consensus
>>is that this is a bug in libapreq2-2.04, but I haven't seen
>>any other apreq committers weigh in on the subject, so
>>I'm not sure.
>>

>libapreq1 uses error_headers_out, so I think it's proper to follow that well
>established tradition, fwiw.
>
>--Geoff

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I am wondering who I would need to talk
to in order to get this fixed.

Just to understand, why does it need to use the err_headers_out instead
of headers_out? There does not seem to be any errors. Am I
misinterpreting the function name or is it a misnomer?
TIA.

Arshavir