perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomAtLi...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: logging at startup
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:37:01 GMT
Are you talking about mp1? This would be a possibility but with a
significant performance hit. You could turn it the other wayround
because you know when your server is starting:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/api/Apache.html#Global_Variables

Because I'm at it where do I find these variables in mp2 or what could
be used instead of it?

Tom