perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Clayton Cottingham" <drf...@telus.net>
Subject RE: mod_perl marketing
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:47:31 GMT
Heaven Sakes no

What I am saying , is if you want to open up the mod_perl market you have to
look at why people are not moving to mod_perl

This is a valid reason for not coming over to the mod_perl ranks, because
some people don't see mod_perl as being faster/better than c apps

What I am saying is that, as a marketer trying to help mod_perl, you would
take these reasons for not using mod_perl and you try to find a way to let
people know/ understand that , say in this instance,  mod_perl is comparable
with c speeds , or whatever

The point is to listen to the reasons people give for why they choose (or
choose not to) go with mod _perl and try and use that to help educate the
market