perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Dan Sully <dan...@electricrain.com>
Subject Apache::Cookie->new/bake broken - mod_perl 2
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:05:43 GMT
I'm running into an interesting problem, using Apache::SessionManager.

My first request to the webpage successfully generates a cookie, and I see it
in my browser's jar. The next response though, the Apache::Cookie->fetch()
gets a truncated cookie (md5 sum), and can't tie to the previous session and
creates a new one. Now, you may think this is a problem with fetching, and not baking.

But if I make Apache::SessionManager use CGI::Cookie for the baking, and
continue to use Apache::Cookie for the fetch, everything works fine. A
debug print ->as_string() of the Apache::Cookie->new/bake shows valid data.

I'm going to debug this further - but if anyone has ideas, it'd be most appreciated.

This is Apache 2.0.52, mod_perl 1.99_17, libapreq2-2.04-dev (latest).

This happens in every browser I use.

Thanks.

-D
--
<noah> I'm partial to lipstick lesbians, I guess, but I suppose that's
a little like saying you're partial to blue when you're blind.