perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Kurt Hansen <>
Subject Re: mod perl hosting
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:05:53 GMT
Hi Sean,

Sean T Allen wrote:
> can anyone point me in the direction of good hosting sites for dedicated
> mod-perl, mysql apache hosting companies....
> ours just isnt cutting it anymore...
> location of host isnt a thuge issue but us/ca hosts definately prefered.

I just did this search a few months back. There were 4 I liked:

I'm going with liquidweb because I could not find a single negative word
said about them, prices were the best, and ~90% of the machines in their
facility are Unix/Linux. Our machines are up there, but I haven't
finished getting them all set up yet.

I was impressed with the other three, too. Liquidweb just seemed like
the best for our situation. YMMV.

I'm switching because my current provider,, sucks.

Take care,

Kurt Hansen

Report problems:
Mail list info: