perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Alexey Bozrikov <b...@fgm.com.cy>
Subject Re[2]: mod_perl2 1.99_14 and httpd 2.0.49 - gmake test fails (cannot start apache)
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:20:40 GMT
Okay, I could see one in snapshots/modperl-2.0 directory, thanks, I'll
try this straight away. The patch I am talking about is the one
received from Randy Kobes, applicable to snapshot as of 27/06.

I'll get back as soon as I'll build/test modperl.

Regards

Alexey

SB> [cc'ing the modperl list for the archives]

SB> Alexey Bozrikov wrote:
>> Dear Stas,
>>
>> had a look at Makefile, there should be a typo somewhere in the patch
>> file which I applied, as install-aprlib target reads:
>> [quote]
>> aprext_install:
>>         @$(MKPATH) "/usr/local/apache2/lib"
>>         $(CP) "
>> -L/home/bozy/src/modperl-2.0/blib/arch/auto/aprext -laprext "
>> "/usr/local/apache2/lib/aprext.a"
>> [unquote]
>>
>> That's how ' -L' directory is created in the modperl source tree..

SB> Alexei, you shouldn't need to apply any patches. As I have followed up
SB> to this thread a few days ago, Philippe has already applied this patch.
SB> So all you need to do is to get a fresh cvs checkout.

** I don't have a license to kill.  I have a learner's permit.