perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Arnaud Blancher <Arnaud.Blanc...@ungi.net>
Subject Re: request appears to be processed twice with PDF::Create
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:08:01 GMT
Dermot Paikkos a écrit :

>Arnaud,
>
>Yes I am/was using I.E.6 I have installed Firefox 0.9 and it works
>fine.
>
>A bit frustrating as I know that most of the users will be using I.E
>5/6. I suppose I am not going to have to check the incoming request's
>browser type and tweak the functions to suit each.

I have this problem which Cocon an FOP !
It's seem to be a problem whith the pluging in Internet Exploreur
who call the program twice !
(first is not finish, when the second came, which a 304 status, so you
can't see your pdf, isn't it ?)

On solution is to create your pdf in the hard disk and send a redirect
to the client for the static pdf.
It's  work fine, but slowly !

Arnaud.