perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Andy Hale <andy.hale....@metnet.navy.mil>
Subject PerlAuthenHandler - Allowing necessary URLs to pass thru or be excluded
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:30:35 GMT
I have a custom PerlAuthenHandler that works fine when protecting
particular URLs but if I try to protect the document root it also
protects necessary URLs I use for login and logout.  Is there a way that
I can exclude particular URLs or allow them to pass thru?

Here is my SSO.conf file

-----CUT-----

#<IfModule mod_perl.c>
 PerlOptions +GlobalRequest
 <Location /SSO-login>
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler SSO::SSOAuthHandler->login
   AuthType SSO::SSOAuthHandler
   AuthName SSO
 </Location>

 <Location /SSO-logout>
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler SSO::SSOAuthHandler->logout
   AuthType SSO::SSOAuthHandler
   AuthName SSO
 </Location>

 # Below are URI locations to be protected
 # Protect /manual
 <Location /manual>
  PerlAuthenHandler SSO::SSOAuthHandler->authenticate
  AuthType SSO::SSOAuthHandler
  AuthName SSO
  require valid-user
</Location>

 # Protect /
 <Location />
  PerlAuthenHandler SSO::SSOAuthHandler->authenticate
  AuthType SSO::SSOAuthHandler
  AuthName SSO
  require valid-user
</Location>