perl-modperl mailing list archives

From David Arnold <darn...@northcoast.com>
Subject One and Two again.
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 18:25:27 GMT
All,

My apologies to Stas for again forgetting to "Reply All." Senior moments, I
guess.

Meanwhile, I have a successful installation of the latest apache and
modperl2. I would like to install  modperl1 for the purposes of practicing
with the the excellent books by Stas, Geoffrey Young, and Lincoln Stein
that use modperl1.

My question to the people on this list: How to proceed? Can modperl1 and
modperl2 coexist? Can they both run with the latest apache? Can someone
outline the steps I should take to achieve my goal? Especially if there is
someone on the list who has experience giving this a try?

Thanks.