perl-modperl mailing list archives

From MARTIN MOSS <martin_m...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: Method Handler not working
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:06:37 GMT
I'm not sure, is there a way to find out what options apache has been built with?

There are no differences in code & http.conf between the working machines, only OS versions.

Marty

Perrin Harkins <perrin@elem.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 11:26, MARTIN MOSS wrote:
> This error doesn't occur on machines running the same code (mirrored
> in the same way as the redhat box), it works perfectly fine.
>
> Has anybody seen this type of error before, is it the symptom of some
> other issue that I've missed somehow?

Did you compile with support for method handlers? That has to be
enabled. Also, are there any httpd.conf differences?

- Perrin