perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Alexey Bozrikov <b...@fgm.com.cy>
Subject Re[2]: mod_perl2 1.99_14 and httpd 2.0.49 - gmake test fails (cannot start apache)
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:59:55 GMT
I did apply the patch, got following results during gmake:

[quote]
cd "src/modules/perl" && gmake -f Makefile.modperl
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/bozy/src/modperl-2.0/src/modules/perl'
gmake[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bozy/src/modperl-2.0/src/modules/perl'
cd "xs/APR/libaprext" && gmake all LIB="" LIBPERL_A="libperl.a" LINKTYPE="dynamic"
PREFIX="" OPTIMIZE="" PASTHRU_DEFINE="" PASTHRU_INC="" PERL="/usr/local/bin/perl" DEFINE="-DMP_HAVE_APR_LIBS"
/bin/sh: xs/APR/libaprext:  not found.
gmake: *** [aprext] Error 1
[unquote]

seems to be a typo somewhere, should be xs/APR/aprext instead of
xs/APR/libaprext

Regards

Alexey

RK> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Alexey Bozrikov wrote:

>> I get a 403: Forbidden error while trying to get the
>> patch, but I guess that's not necessary cause you told
>> latest CVS snapshot already has it. Please refer to my
>> last message (okay, the one before this one) for results
>> of latest CVS snapshot test. Seems to be same problem,
>> though...

RK> Sorry about that - I fixed the permissions now ... And also
RK> sorry about the confusion over the various patches; the
RK> current cvs has the patch already applied for doing a static
RK> build, so you shouldn't have to do anything additional
RK> within cvs to try that. As well, though, the additional
RK> patch at http://www.apache.org/~randyk/mp_aix.patch over
RK> this cvs version is one intended to do a dynamic build.

** I wouldn't know how to act if I weren't in trouble.