perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Alexey Bozrikov <b...@fgm.com.cy>
Subject Re: mod_perl2 1.99_14 and httpd 2.0.49 - gmake test fails (cannot start apache)
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:29:22 GMT
I get a 403: Forbidden error while trying to get the patch, but I guess
that's not necessary cause you told latest CVS snapshot already has it.
Please refer to my last message (okay, the one before this one) for
results of latest CVS snapshot test. Seems to be same problem, though...

Regards

Alexey

RK> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Alexey Bozrikov wrote:

>> Okay, I could see one in snapshots/modperl-2.0 directory, thanks, I'll
>> try this straight away. The patch I am talking about is the one
>> received from Randy Kobes, applicable to snapshot as of 27/06.

RK> That patch (which led to problems with some tabs in the
RK> generated Makefile, as you found out), was for trying to
RK> build a mod_perl.so. I've made up another version which
RK> should fix this - you can get it at
RK>    http://www.apache.org/~randyk/mp_aix.patch

RK> --
RK> best regards,
RK> randy

** The former ruler of Russia and his wife were called Tsar and Tsarina, so clearly their
children were called Tsardines.