perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Larry Leszczynski <lar...@emailplus.org>
Subject Re: Domain Name PR
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:42:55 GMT

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, gunther wrote:

> But still having modperl.com as a primary project-name
> related domain name would be there for people who can't type _.

Plus it will be consistent with other sites like modssl.org.  In fact both
modssl.com and modssl.org exist, but modssl.com just redirects to
modssl.org.  I think that scheme would be appropriate for
modperl.com/modperl.org too.

I also agree with the previous post that we shouldn't be creating domain
names with hyphens or underscores if there's the possibility of clients
out there that will not be able to handle them.

Larry