perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Maxipoint Rep Office" <maxipo...@st.htnet.hr>
Subject RE: reverse IP lookup for check all doimains on the server
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:49:17 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Reichert [mailto:reichert@numachi.com]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 5:10 PM
To: Maxipoint Rep Office
Cc: Brian Reichert; modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re: reverse IP lookup for check all doimains on the server

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 12:09:06AM +0200, Maxipoint Rep Office wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 11:51:02PM +0200, Maxipoint Rep Office wrote:
> > how create it at all? :-) about that I can not find any documentation
>
> Create what?  A reverse lookup database?
>
> Or CGI tools to display such a database?
>

> RE: CGI tool that display all domains connected on some server IP...

If you mean all domains on the IP(s) of _your_ server,
RE: no on the mine server...

then you
could write code that interprets your Apache config files.  I think
this would be a good starting point:

<http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/api/Apache.html#Server_Configuration_Inform
ation>

If you want magically divine all domains connected to an arbitrary
IP out there on the internet, then you're asking about a reverse
lookup database...
RE: yes I wish reverse lookup from IPs on any server at the web!

any help?

:-)

-GP