perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Maxipoint Rep Office" <maxipo...@st.htnet.hr>
Subject I am looking for PERL coder from Romania, Bulgaria, Russia or India
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:17:20 GMT
I am looking for PERL coder from Romania, Bulgaria, Russia or India for long
terms relationship. I have not large budget but I wish work with same coder
on few bids. Coder must have STRONG PERL and mod_perl experience.

I have some computer qnowledge and I wish learn during bids. Same coder who
win this bid, have from me additional educational set of 12 bids (12 months
x $25/per month for my mod_perl education).

My bid is active on https://www.rentacoder.com web site with name: 'Perl web
education more advanced details' and you can send your bid offer.

I have by Rent a Coder still one bid active: 'Anti spam script'