perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: mod_perl presence at OSCON (and other CONs) is at danger
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:54:49 GMT
It looks like this story made it to the use.perl.org front page. That's a
goodness :)

Jim Martinez wrote:
> On Jun 8  Stas Bekman wrote:
>

>>Perrin Harkins wrote:

> Maybe a BOF meeting?
>
> Like all good list posters, I researched this problem (mod perl bofs) and
> found that, historically at least, bof's are almost always informally
> organized and resist any type of formalization.  For example look at:
>
> Long link:
> http://mathforum.org/epigone/modperl/leldbumblal/Pine.LNX.4.30.0102121648320.27126-100000@stas.extropia
>
> same link tiny-fied:
>  http://tinyurl.com/3y2ne
>
> Yet, being an optimist, I created a mod perl entry at the yapc kwiki.
> Kwiki BOF link:
>  http://yapc.kwiki.org/index.cgi?BOF

It lacks a bit on details :)

I probably won't make it to YAPC Europe this time, but if anybody wants to
organize mod_perl BOF at OSCON [1] I'll certainly be there to answer any
questions you may have. Geoff, Philippe and others might come too. But in any
case you can always stop us in the corridor and talk. Don't be shy, just come
and talk...

[1] http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/29/bof.html