perl-modperl mailing list archives

From John D Groenveld <jdg...@elvis.arl.psu.edu>
Subject Re: [mp2] Authen handler with htgroup authorization
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:04:59 GMT
In message <40CF6929.8050802@stason.org>, Stas Bekman writes:
>The core dump shows that neither mod_perl nor Perl are involved. I suppose

My 2c guess is that mod_perl is not properly copying the username into
the relevant Apache data structure or Apache expects the username to
be stored with undocumented magic like a trailing null as the core looks
to be in the strcmp where Apache is searching the group membership list.

>Geoff was suggesting to try the cvs version of Apache? It seems to be a pure
>Apache problem. Try to get all the mod_perl parts away from your config and

I should have mentioned that replacing my Perl Authen handler with an
AuthPasswordFile works fine.

I'll try the latest http2 snapshot.

John
groenveld@acm.org