perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Perrin Harkins <per...@elem.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl presence at OSCON (and other CONs) is at danger
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 18:47:30 GMT
On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 12:27, Arnaud Blancher wrote:
> i dont understand why the apache fondation dont talk more about perl
> (whitch is faster) but always of java/xml.

Where do you see the Java/XML stuff getting talked about?  I mostly see
it in Java magazines or websites, which is to be expected: Struts has a
huge impact on Java developers just like mod_perl has a huge impact on
Perl developers.

If people can keep track of a few places where they would like to see
more Perl coverage, we could try to use some of the name recognition of
Apache to get some press releases out there.

- Perrin