perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: mod_perl presence at OSCON (and other CONs) is at danger
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:49:58 GMT
Stas (or anybody else)
> It so appears that in the last few years we get less and less
> mod_perl talks and tutorials at the big (non-YAPC) conferences.

Do you know how many talks / tutorials were submitted ?

Asking the other way round: Was it a problem of to less submissions or that
the submissions didn't got accepted?

I have submitted a tutorial about mod_perl and security, but it wasn't
accepted. Since security is not so very special, I guess it was not
accepted, because the oscon people didn't expect so much interest in
mod_perl?

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh